How Are We Doing?

We feel good about the service that we provide. But, we don't know how you feel until we ask. Let us know what you thought about your interaction with our dealership.

Auto Group Of San Antonio is committed to excellence – but we are also always looking for ways to improve. Let us know how well we hit our mark of perfection by rating us below. We appreciate you taking the time!

Customer Lobby
376 Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
Sort by: Latest review first / Highest rating first
Blessed2018 10 Jan 2018
At Auto Group of San Antonio Julio made my experience wonderful. He didn't try to take advantage and he listened to exactly what my needs were. I have a very hectic schedule and my availability very limited, Julio not only kept in touch with me but went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure... I was taken care of. The entire team made sure I felt welcomed and my car buying experience was amazing. Thank you Auto Group, you have gained a long time customer!! Show more
5 rate
Tags:
DealerRater
Losj_85 06 Jan 2018
Julio was a great guy to work with. It was very easy process to purchase my wife’s car. I would recommnend him for everyone!!
4 rate
DealerRater
Cleck 26 Dec 2017
I went to Auto Group of San Antonio to buy my first car. My experience was amazing. Julio was very helpful. He even stayed after the closing time to let me look at the car and go for a test drive. Everyone was very friendly and made my car buying experience easy
5 rate
Tags:
DealerRater
Ashton Garza 26 Dec 2017
I came here to buy my first car. The experience overall was very pleasant and the dealers are very accommodating. They weren't pressuring me to commit to a buy for a commission but instead helped me find the right car and worked hard give me as much information I can. Good work.
4 rate
DealerRater
Claudia Alonzo 21 Dec 2017
This is the 2nd vehicle we buy from Auto Group! I highly recommend Auto Group and their entire staff when looking for a high quality vehicle!
5 rate
Tags:
DealerRater
wrp1962 14 Dec 2017
Julio is a great sales person. At first I thought he was a member of the old La Costra Nostra but he really is a dedicated to customer first kind of guy. But what I like the best about him is he's a no nonsense and straight forward talker. I value my time just like a business should do and Julio ...doesn't waste time, He presented the deal without a lot of frivolous small talk and answer my questions without hesitation. I will buy again from this guy or probably any of the other professional at the Auto Group but especially Julio. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all and buy your next car or truck from the Auto Group, you'll be happy. WRP Show more
5 rate
Tags:
Cars.com
wrp1962 14 Dec 2017
Julio is a great sales person. At first I thought he was a member of the old La Costra Nostra but he really is a dedicated to customer first kind of guy. But what I like the best about him is he's a no nonsense and straight forward talker. I value my time just like a business should do and Ju...lio doesn't waste time, He presented the deal without a lot of frivolous small talk and answer my questions without hesitation. I will buy again from this guy or probably any of the other professional at the Auto Group but especially Julio. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all and buy your next car or truck from the Auto Group, you'll be happy. WRP Show more
5 rate
DealerRater
Chad Doolin 12 Dec 2017
I was in somewhat of a compromised position while buying the truck. I was on my way home from work in Pecos, TX to Lafayette, LA when my truck broke down in Luling, TX (an hour east of San Antonio). I had already been considering purchasing a newer truck, so I decided that it was the right time. Hav...ing no cab service available, I had to rely solely on the internet. Having already an idea of the truck and price I wanted, I found exactly what I wanted at Auto Group of San Antonio! We completed 98% of our business over the phone with ease, the remaining 2% was even more enjoyable as I got to visit with my Sales Rep Dana when he picked me up from the hotel in Luling and drove me to the dealership in San Antonio for a test drive. The truck is fantastic! A 2013 FX4 with 55,220 miles (1 owner) and truly looks brand new. I'm one very happy customer here. Thanks Auto Group! Show more
5 rate
Tags:
DealerRater
Chad Doolin 11 Dec 2017
I did not expect a salesman like Dana. He was more like an old friend than a salesman. It was truly an unexpected pleasure working with him. I was in somewhat of a compromised position while buying the truck...I was on my home from work in Pecos, TX to Lafayette, LA when my truck broke down in... Luling,TX (an hour east of San Antonio). I had already been considering purchasing a newer truck, so I decided that it was the right time. Having no cab service available, I had to rely solely on the internet. Having already an idea of the truck & the price I wanted, I found exactly what I wanted at The Auto Group of San Antonio & was fortunate enough to have Dana as my salesman. Not only was he able to provide with all the information I needed (& knock a little money off an already very fair price)...he really stayed on my credit union contact to expedite the process, as he new I was really ready to get home. We completed 98% of our business over the phone with ease, the remaining 2% was even more enjoyable as I got to visit with Dana when he picked me up from the hotel in Luling & drove me to the dealership in San Antonio for a test drive & to complete our business. Dana is really a magnificent person ...can't recommend him enough. The truck is fantastic...2013 FX4 with 55,220 miles (1 owner) & it truly looks brand new, with the exception of some aftemarket rims (which I like more than the original premium option rims). One very happy customer here. Thanks Auto Group & thank you very much Dana...God bless. C. Doolin P.S. Thanks to Ricardo for finding the jack. lol Show more
5 rate
Cars.com
Vquint20 08 Dec 2017
Very happy with my experience here, everyone was very friendly and professional. Mr.Julio worked with me and helped me get into a great truck, kept me updated through the whole process. All in all a great experience, and would recommend buying here.
5 rate
Cars.com
Questions?
Please speak with our professional staff for more information.

Contact Us

Please check errors
Adjust Payment Terms

We want to help you find the perfect car that fits your budget. Please adjust the options below so we can estimate the most accurate monthly payments.

Estimated Credit Score or Interest Rate

Desired Loan Term (months)

How much will you put down?

All tax, title and vehicle registration fees are additional. See dealer for complete details.