WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A FORD PLATINUM?
What features are included with Ford Platinum trim? Well, that depends on the vehicle. There are currently three Ford vehicles that offer the Platinum trim. Those are the Explorer, Expedition and the F-150. The Ford Platinum trim offers:
- a dual-zone electronic temperature control system
- power-adjustable foot pedals
- rearview camera
- remote start
- Ford SYNC infotainment system available with an 8-inch touchscreen display
- LED box lighting
- 8-inch productivity screen
- dynamic hitch assist
- adaptive cruise control
- Sony audio system
- a grille surrounded by a satin-chrome ring
- chrome tow hooks
- chrome-topped mirrors and running boards
- Both sides of the truck’s pickup box feature the Platinum name in chrome letters and the tailgate is trimmed with a satin chrome appliqué.
- The interior features a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents
- wood-trimmed instrument panel and center stack,
- twin captain’s chairs upholstered in premium leather, which is used on the armrests and console as well
- power-telescoping mirrors
For a lot of people we talk to, the difficulty in picking out a truck isn’t in deciding what model they want, but instead the particular trim that works best for them. Two of the higher-end options that often get compared are Platinum and King Ranch trims. For a high-end truck, there is not much separating the two in terms of price. The main difference is the Platinum offers a contemporary design where the King Ranch offers a western design.
If you want to inspect the different trims of the F-150 come by Auto Group of San Antonio and test drive them. We have a great selection of different trim levels available for you to compare. Our experienced staff would appreciate the opportunity to assist you.